Need to cancel?
Tour cancellation requests required 24-hours in advance for a full refund. Please call 816-640-3056 to cancel or reschedule.
Do you take walk-ins?
Walk-ins are welcome and will be worked in based on availability. Booking a tour online will guarantee your spot on a tour.
Have a large group?
Give us a call at (816) 640-3056 to book.
The Holladay Experience offers the unique opportunity to explore 160 years of history and witness Real Missouri Bourbon being made. You’ll peer into the limestone spring first discovered by Lewis and Clark in 1804. You’ll step inside the stillhouse that dates back to the mid-1800s when Ben Holladay first started using limestone water to make bourbon. You’ll walk among the aging barrels that are stacked in our bonded warehouses and take a peek into the world-class bottling facility where numerous distillery brands get bottled and labeled. Most importantly, you will see, smell, taste, and touch Real Missouri Bourbon being made using the original recipe from 160 years ago. This is more than just a distillery tour.
MAY WE SUGGEST THAT YOU PLEASE:
- Make a reservation in advance.
- Check in 10 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Call ahead to make arrangements for large groups.
- Call ahead to check on cancellations due to weather.
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress accordingly! This is an outdoor walking tour of an operating facility.