See It All In Action At The
The Holladay Experience offers a unique opportunity to explore 160 years of history and experience Real Missouri Bourbon being made. You’ll see the limestone spring first discovered by Lewis and Clark in 1804. You’ll step inside the stillhouse that dates back to the mid-1800s when Benjamin Holladay first started using that limestone water to make bourbon. You’ll see the bonded warehouses where the barrels are aged and take a peek into the world-class bottling facility where all of the McCormick products get bottled and labeled. Most importantly, you will see, smell, taste, and touch Real Missouri Bourbon being made using the original recipe from 160 years ago. This is a distillery tour like no other.
Tickets are $10 each (Children 12 and under are free). Price includes a tasting for guests who are 21 and older. Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Mon – Thurs from 10am to 5pm (last tour at 2pm)
- Fri & Sat from 10am to 6pm (last tour at 4pm)
- Sun from 11am to 5pm (last tour at 3:30pm)
May We Suggest That You Please:
- Make a reservation online to secure your desired time.
- Check in 10 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
- Call ahead to make arrangements for groups of 12 or more.
- Check back here for cancellations due to inclement weather.
- Wear comfortable shoes! Portions of this tour are a walking tour of an operating production facility.
Need More Information?
PLEASE NOTE This is a walking tour of our facility, portions of which are outside. In the case of inclement weather, tours may not run. Check back here in case of cancellations.